Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Top 3 Sketch #198

Another week with lots of fantastic creations answering to our sketch. I had to choose only three and that is a tuff case with all the beauty and creativity among our readers. It is with great joy I present this weeks top 3 from sketch #198.

First one out and winner of our price is  Jurgita
I was so fascinated of these cute photos and with the great details on both top and lower side, I was in love with this layout straight away. And the yellow at the background makes it perfect for me.
Jurgita, please send us your email and we will send your details to Flying Unicorn for the price below.



Second layout is made by Miki
Fantastic color combination and great use of pattern papers and embellishment . A great interpretation of the sketch and  the pictures from everyday life is fantastic.

Last but not least is the layout from Aliki
I love the tender and sweet feeling to the page. It's beautiful with the lime green splashes and pink arrows. I also love how she is using music paper in frames instead of pictures. 



2 comments:

Jurgita EnglishTeacher said...

Thank you so much not only for choosing my LO, but also for a continuous inspiration and wonderful sketches!Without you we would be nobody :)))

Aliki said...

Thank you so much!! First time that a LO of mine gets the attention of an international blog!!